Ever feel like you’re in a slump—mentally and physically? Although everyone responds differently to unique stressors and rejuvenators, here are a few quick ways to tap into your reserves of energy, self-esteem, and health:
1. Eat well to look great: Beauty comes from the inside out. The old saying “you are what you eat” could not be more true. Junk food and drinks will eventually take their toll on your appearance and your brain functioning. Eat whole foods, organic whenever possible, and discover the best foods for your body profile so that you are getting nourishment where and how you need it. Healthy is hot!
2. Get fit the easy way: Getting fit does not have to be an agonizing chore. Certain body profiles respond to certain exercises quickly and with very little effort. You can spend a lot of time and energy on the wrong fitness program for your body’s particular needs. Knowing the exercises that make the most of your unique strengths will make getting fit not only more effective, but also easier.
3. Stop smoking: If you smoke, it’s taking a toll on both your health and on your looks. Smoking yellows your teeth, thins your hair, and adds wrinkles and pigmentation to your face. If you needed another reason to quit, do it for your beauty!
4. Drink water: Nothing beats pure H2O for flushing toxins, keeping your skin hydrated and supple, lubricating your joints and generally keeping your body happy. Our bodies are more than 75% water, so give your body the liquid it needs and you will see and feel the difference—almost instantaneously.
5. Confidence: Whether you’re in the best shape of your life or ready for a tune-up, your mental state can make all the difference! If you’re feeling sad, frustrated, or tired, summoning an attitude of confidence and positivity can quickly shift your perspective and breathe new life into any situation.
Discover the best ways to rejuvenate yourself by exploring your results at ph360.me.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.